2011Download Cottonmouth Issue 23
Download Cottonmouth Issue 22
Download Cottonmouth Issue 21
2010Download Cottonmouth Issue 20
Download Cottonmouth Issue 19
Download Cottonmouth Issue 18
Next Deadline: Thursday 31 March
"COTTONMOUTH" is now open for submissions. There are a few simple guidelines:
- Submit two poems of no more than 60 lines each.
- Submit four smaller poems if they are no more than 15 lines each.
- Submit ficition or non fiction of no more than 1200 words max.
- Submit up to four illustrations in black and white, 300dpi and suitable for publication.
- ALL WORK must be accompanied with a 50 word bio. Please remember to include weblinks in your bios if you wish to draw readers attention to your work online.
- Each piece submitted must be in a separate attachment.
- Bio can appear in body of email but must also appear as separate attachment also.
- Please note - rtfs, word documents and jpegs are preferred form of attachment.
- Please include postal address if you wish to receive a copy of the zine and you're unable to attend COTTONMOUTH, which occurs on the second Thursday of every month at The Rosemount Hotel's Bar 459 on the corner of Fitzgerald and Angove streets in North Perth. We are more than happy to post out a copy of the zine free of charge but ONLY if you include a postal address and ONLY if your work is published. Please contact us if you wish to subscribe to "COTTONMOUTH".
- Please email all work to firstname.lastname@example.org and remember that this is a monthly publication, so work may appear in one or two issues depending.
- General deadline is the 28th of each month, with "COTTONMOUTH" opening for submissions on the 4th of each month.